- Brigitte Bako as Angela
- Thom Adcox-Hernandez as Lexington
- Keith David as Goliath
- Jeff Bennett as Brooklyn and Owen Burnett
- Jonathan Frakes as David Xanatos
- Bill Fagerbakke as Broadway
- Edward Asner as Hudson
- Frank Welker as Bronx
- Matt Frewer as Jackal
- Cree Summer as Hyena
- Jim Cummings as Hugo
- S. Scott Bullock as Lamont
- Laura San Giacomo as Fox Renard-Xanatos
- April Winchell as Shauna Coyle
Seeking to improve the Gargoyles' image, Fox decides to take Broadway to Hollywood, for an interview. The Manhattan Clan are not too pleased by this, and Broadway starts letting the attention go to his head. Unfrontuately, matters only get more complicated, as the Quarrymen have hired some old faces to ruin Fox's efforts: Jackal and Hyena are back!
- This episode, as with the rest of The Goliath Chronicles, is not canon.
- This article has no trivia.
- Opening monologue: The tempting siren song of fame has shipwrecked countless humans on the jagged rocks of disillusion. The yearning to feel the eyes of the world upon you is very deep in the hearts of creatures whose lives too often feel the dull, cold drag of anonymity. Gargoyles are not immune to these emotions, or to their consequences.
- Broadway: Did they even know I was there? If they want to work with me, why were they insulting me so much?
- Fox: If I knew that I'd own this town.