Matrix is sentient artificial life-form; it is Dingo's partner.
Matrix began as a nano-robotic computer program created by Fox and Anastasia Renard in a remote part of Australia. When it gained sentience, it began to reform the world in a more "orderly" manner, an event Fox and Anastasia Renard called the "Grey Goo Scenario." Fox, Dingo, Anastasia, and the Avalon Travelers waged battle against the Matrix with the help of Dingo's Shaman mentor, finally convincing it to uphold law and order.
After battling the Tasmanian Tiger in Sydney, Australia, Matrix and Dingo were recruited into the Redemption Squad. Robyn appealed to the Matrix' sense of order, and threatened a permanent E.M. dissolution for Matrix, and prison time for Dingo, should they have not joined her.
While taking down Dr. Anton Sevarius, Matrix managed to contain a mutagenic virus that would have infected the crowds gathered at Times Square for the New Year celebrations. When on the helicopter, Redemption, Matrix and his squad-mates were fired upon by their target's missiles. The helicopter was destroyed, but Matrix saved his squad-mates by forming a protective bubble around them.
1. Awakening 2. Awakening, Part Two 3. Awakening, Part Three 4. Awakening, Part Four 5. Awakening, Part Five 6. The Thrill of the Hunt 7. Temptation 8. Deadly Force 9. Enter MacBeth 10. The Edge 11. Long Way to Morning 12. Her Brother's Keeper 13. Reawakening
1. Leader of the Pack 2. Metamorphosis 3. Legion 4. A Lighthouse in the Sea of Time 5. The Mirror 6. The Silver Falcon 7. Eye of the Beholder 8. Vows 9. City of Stone, Part One 10. City of Stone, Part Two 11. City of Stone, Part Three 12. City of Stone, Part Four 13. High Noon
14. Outfoxed 15. The Price 16. Revelations 17. Double Jeopardy 18. Upgrade 19. Protection 20. The Cage 21. Avalon, Part One 22. Avalon, Part Two 23. Avalon, Part Three 24. Shadows of the Past 25. Heritage 26. Monsters
27. Golem 28. Sanctuary 29. M.I.A. 30. Grief 31. Kingdom 32. The Hound of Ulster 33. Walkabout 34. Mark of the Panther 35. Pendragon 36. Eye of the Storm 37. The New Olympians 38. The Green 39. Sentinel
40. Bushido 41. Cloud Fathers 42. Ill Met By Moonlight 43. Future Tense 44. The Gathering, Part One 45. The Gathering, Part Two 46. Vendettas 47. Turf 48. The Reckoning 49. Possession 50. Hunter's Moon, Part One 51. Hunter's Moon, Part Two 52. Hunter's Moon, Part Three
1. The Journey 2. Ransom 3. Runaways 4. Broadway Goes Hollywood 5. A Bronx Tail 6. The Dying Of The Light 7. And Justice For All 8. Genesis Undone 9. Generations 10. ...For It May Come True 11. To Serve Mankind 12. Seeing Isn't Believing 13. Angels In The Night
SLG comic books
Gargoyles #1. Clan Building Chapter One: Nightwatch Gargoyles #2. Clan Building Chapter Two: The Journey Gargoyles #3. Clan Building Chapter Three: Invitation Only Gargoyles #4. Clan Building Chapter Four: Masque Gargoyles #5. Clan Building Chapter Five: Bash Gargoyles #6. Clan Building Chapter Six: Reunion Gargoyles #7. Clan Building Chapter Seven: The Rock Gargoyles #8. Clan Building Chapter Eight: Rock & Roll Gargoyles #9. Clan Building Chapter Nine: Rock of Ages Gargoyles #10. Clan Building Chapter Ten: The Gate Gargoyles #11. Clan Building Chapter Eleven: Tyrants Gargoyles #12. Clan Building Chapter Twelve: Phoenix