- This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
The Edge is the tenth episode of Gargoyles.
- Thom Adcox-Hernandez as Lexington
- Ed Asner as Hudson
- Jeff Bennett as Brooklyn, Owen
- Keith David as Goliath
- Bill Fagerbakke as Broadway
- Jonathan Frakes as Xanatos
- Charles Hallahan as Travis Marshall
- Salli Richardson as Elisa
- Rachel Ticotin as Maria Chavez
- Tom Wilson as Matt Bluestone
Elisa has a new partner, Matt Bluestone, a conspiracy buff. The gargoyles are blamed for stealing the "Eye of Odin" after Matt and Elisa see a gargoyle shaped figure stealing it. The Steel Clan is back, new and improved
- Elisa no longer requires crutches, which she had been using since Broadway accidentally shot her in Deadly Force,although her boss does mention the reason she's getting a partner is so she can "stay on the streets".
- Matt Bluestone is introduced.
- Bluestone casually mentions his theories on the Illuminati
- Xanatos reveals that he has rebuilt his Steel Clan
- Xanatos also unveils his new battle armor.
- The Eye of Odin is introduced. Its capabilities are first seen in Eye of the Beholder.
- David Xanatos: You've been practicing. This is the first time I've ever lost a match to you.
- Owen Burnett: Would you rather I pretend to lose?
- David Xanatos: I'd fire you if you did.
- Lexington: [the Steel Clan has stopped their attack on the gargoyles] Hey we're still alive. How come?
- Brooklyn: It's- it's like they're waiting for something.
- Goliath: No doubt for us to lead them to our new sanctuary.
- Broadway: But why? Why not just kill us?
- Goliath: Because Xanatos doesn't want to destroy us. He wants to *dominate* us!
- Elisa Maza: What's going on here?
- Travis Marshall: Looks like that urban myth about gargoyles just became urban reality.
- Goliath: Xanatos tried to force us to reveal our new home. We defeated him. And if we did it once, we can do it again!
- Elisa Maza: And we will. Together.
- David Xanatos: Soon everyone in New York will be hunting gargoyles.
- Goliath: Because of you!
- David Xanatos: If you're going to be picky, we won't get anywhere.