- This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
- Keith David as Goliath
- Salli Richardson as Elisa Maza
- Marina Sirtis as Demona
- Edward Asner as Hudson
- Jeff Bennett as Brooklyn
- Bill Fagerbakke as Broadway
- Thom Adcox-Hernandez as Lexington
- Frank Welker as Bronx
- Brent Spiner as Puck
A magical mirror is stolen from a local museum and Demona uses it to summon the mischievous trickster, Puck. She wishes the human, Elisa, no longer existed, but this ends up turing her into a gargoyle. She then wishes for Puck to remove the humans from Manhattan. However, she sees he turned everyone into a gargoyle. She then wishes for him to undo his mistake, but this turns the Manhattan Clan into humans. A series of events leads to Puck's mischief being undone (humans are turned back into gargoyles and vise versa) and him granting Demona human form during daylight, much to her displeasure.
- This episode introduces Puck, and by extension the Children of Oberon.
- This could be considered a foreshadow of the Avalon World Tour.
- Demona comments on Puck serving a human, foreshadowing Later revelations.
- As of this episode, Demona will now turn into a human during the day, no longer will she turn to stone.
- This episode features a reunion between Star Trek cast members Marina Sirtis and Brent Spiner, who played Deanna Troi, and Data respectively. Here they play Demona and Puck respectively.
- Puck: Is this how you welcome all your guests?
- Demona: Any who would turn on me. And you're not a guest. You serve the human, now you can serve me.
- Puck: Serving humans is fun. They have a sense of humor. You have none.
- Demona: Perhaps not, Puck, but I have you.
- Brooklyn: Wouldn't it be great to be a shapeshifter?
- Lexington: We wouldn't have to hide. We could fit in anywhere.
- Broadway: We could find new friends, maybe even love.
- Hudson: Be careful what you wish for, lad.
- Puck: Well, let's just get this over with, shall we? How can I be of service, hmm? Out with it. I haven't got all night.
- Demona: You've got all millennium if I choose. I'm too vulnerable during the day. I don't want to turn to stone anymore.
- Puck: Of course. You want to stroll down Fifth Avenue in the sunshine. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
- Puck: What is it you *really* want? [He touches the mirror, and an image of Goliath appears] How quaint. After all these centuries, you're still carrying a torch. Well, if that's you want, I can make him love you again. Piece of cake... given your charming personality.
- Demona: That's it! That's what I want! If you cannot get rid of all the humans, then at least rid me of that human: Elisa Maza.
- Puck: Did you say "that human" or "that human"? Oh, never mind, I'll figure it out. This just might be fun after all.
- Goliath: My strength has never depended on brute force, Demona, but on true friends.
- Demona: I wanted you to destroy the humans, not give them the gift of being a gargoyle!
- Elisa Maza: Third race?
- Broadway: You know. Gargoyles, humans, and Oberon's children.
- Lexington: I thought everyone knew this.
- Brooklyn: Yeah. That guy Shakespeare wrote a play about them. "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
- Elisa Maza: Shapeshifters, elves, fairies... you mean they're real?
- Hudson: As real as I am, if the stories be true.
- Goliath: [Elisa's now a gargoyle] I never realized, when you were human, how beautiful you were.
- Elisa maza: You mean, you thought I was ugly?
- Goliath: [after everyone's back to normal] Elisa I...
- Elisa maza: I know. You're relieved as I am that things are back to normal.
- Goliath: That's not what I was going to say.
- [Elisa puts her hand over his mouth the sun rises and he turns into a statue]
- Elisa maza: I know. But that's the way it is.
- Demona: I want you to get rid of the humans. ALL of them.
- Puck: Does this look like Aladdin's lamp? I have limits, after all.
- Demona: I would know you no matter what your form, Goliath! Take care of them Puck.
- Puck: As you wish... Humans love a battle hearty/So does Puck, come on, let's party!
- Elisa maza: I'll never get the hang of jumping off rooftops.
- Goliath: I'll *always* be there to catch you.
- Goliath: It ends now, Puck. Change everyone back to the way they were before Demona summoned you. Do it, and you win your freedom.
- Puck: It will be my pleasure. But afterwards. I'm going to need a very *long* nap. First the humans I'll attend. [the city turns back to normal, then Elisa turns back to normal] Then the gargoyles will I mend. [The Manhattan Clan are turned back into Gargoyles]If his efforts you commend, free Puck, let him homeward wend.
- Goliath: [breaks Puck's chain] You're free.
- Puck: Fearsome creature who would stay/Unchanged by the light of day/ Remain you thus throughout the night/Be thou flesh by dawn's fair light.
- Puck's spell to alter Demon's daytime state.
- Demona: The sun... it's glorious! I never thought that it could feel so good.
[She walks past a Titanias Mirror and sees that Puck has transformed her into a human Human] Nooooo! [glass shatters]