The Xanatos Program was a computer program modeled after David Xanatos.
In an illusionary world created by Puck, David Xanatos conquered Manhattan in Goliath's absence. When he fought Hudson, he managed to disintegrate the gargoyle, but Hudson had caused damage to his high-tech sword, in turn disintegrating himself. A cyborg Lexington then secretly created a digital copy of Xanatos' brainwaves and memories, a cyber-Xanatos programmed to believe that he's the real one who achieved cyber immortality.
When Puck mentally threw Goliath into this nightmarish alternate future, along with Elisa, Angela, Brooklyn and Demona were transported into cyberspace where they encountered the virtual Xanatos. After explaining about his "origins", Goliath retorted that he's not immortal nor the real Xanatos, as the enemy he knew wouldn't have gone this far, thus labeling "Xanatos" an unfeeling machine. In response, Xanatos changed the landscape of the virtual world from night to day, turning the gargoyles to stone and Demona to her human form. He then blasting Brooklyn and Angela, prompting Demona to attack him. As she overwhelmed him, she shouted to Goliath that cyberspace is controlled by the mind and his own will is stronger than Xanatos. Goliath then regained mobility as he fought with Xanatos, who responded by turning into a spiny top that reduced him to just a head. But Goliath mentally willed his dusty remains to clump around Xanatos and destroying him. However, when he and Elisa return to the "real world", they discover Lexington as the true evil mastermind, having secretly downloaded Xanatos Program to take control of every computer in the world. Goliath later realized that the alternate future was just illusion and returned to real world ensure that the nightmare world he envisioned does not come to pass
This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
1. Awakening 2. Awakening, Part Two 3. Awakening, Part Three 4. Awakening, Part Four 5. Awakening, Part Five 6. The Thrill of the Hunt 7. Temptation 8. Deadly Force 9. Enter MacBeth 10. The Edge 11. Long Way to Morning 12. Her Brother's Keeper 13. Reawakening
1. Leader of the Pack 2. Metamorphosis 3. Legion 4. A Lighthouse in the Sea of Time 5. The Mirror 6. The Silver Falcon 7. Eye of the Beholder 8. Vows 9. City of Stone, Part One 10. City of Stone, Part Two 11. City of Stone, Part Three 12. City of Stone, Part Four 13. High Noon
14. Outfoxed 15. The Price 16. Revelations 17. Double Jeopardy 18. Upgrade 19. Protection 20. The Cage 21. Avalon, Part One 22. Avalon, Part Two 23. Avalon, Part Three 24. Shadows of the Past 25. Heritage 26. Monsters
27. Golem 28. Sanctuary 29. M.I.A. 30. Grief 31. Kingdom 32. The Hound of Ulster 33. Walkabout 34. Mark of the Panther 35. Pendragon 36. Eye of the Storm 37. The New Olympians 38. The Green 39. Sentinel
40. Bushido 41. Cloud Fathers 42. Ill Met By Moonlight 43. Future Tense 44. The Gathering, Part One 45. The Gathering, Part Two 46. Vendettas 47. Turf 48. The Reckoning 49. Possession 50. Hunter's Moon, Part One 51. Hunter's Moon, Part Two 52. Hunter's Moon, Part Three
1. The Journey 2. Ransom 3. Runaways 4. Broadway Goes Hollywood 5. A Bronx Tail 6. The Dying Of The Light 7. And Justice For All 8. Genesis Undone 9. Generations 10. ...For It May Come True 11. To Serve Mankind 12. Seeing Isn't Believing 13. Angels In The Night
SLG comic books
Gargoyles #1. Clan Building Chapter One: Nightwatch Gargoyles #2. Clan Building Chapter Two: The Journey Gargoyles #3. Clan Building Chapter Three: Invitation Only Gargoyles #4. Clan Building Chapter Four: Masque Gargoyles #5. Clan Building Chapter Five: Bash Gargoyles #6. Clan Building Chapter Six: Reunion Gargoyles #7. Clan Building Chapter Seven: The Rock Gargoyles #8. Clan Building Chapter Eight: Rock & Roll Gargoyles #9. Clan Building Chapter Nine: Rock of Ages Gargoyles #10. Clan Building Chapter Ten: The Gate Gargoyles #11. Clan Building Chapter Eleven: Tyrants Gargoyles #12. Clan Building Chapter Twelve: Phoenix
Bad Guys #1. Strangers Bad Guys #2. The Lost Bad Guys #3. Estranged Bad Guys #4. Louse Bad Guys #5. Strangled Bad Guys #6. Losers